Frederik Hendrikstraat 162
Article 1 / Definitions
Contractor: Inner Nature, Frederik Hendrikstraat 162, Amsterdam
Client: the client who uses the services of Inner Nature
Agreement: the oral or written agreement to provide services
Article 2 / Company description
Inner Nature focuses on coaching, meditation guidance and workshops in the context of personal development.
Article 3 / Performance of the agreement
- The Contractor will perform the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability. The Contractor has an obligation to perform to the best of its ability and can therefore not be held liable on the basis of an obligation of result
- The Client provides all information, which the Contractor indicates is necessary for the proper execution of the agreement, as well as all information that he/she can reasonably suspect is important for a proper execution.
Article 4 / Duration and termination of the coaching process
- Before entering into the agreement, the contractor will make a proposal to the client for the duration of the coaching process. This proposal may be shortened or extended at any time by either party.
- Termination of the coaching process can take place unilaterally by the client if he/she no longer appreciates or deems the treatment necessary.
- Termination of the agreement does not affect the financial obligation that still has to be fulfilled.
- Termination of the agreement can take place unilaterally by the contractor if it estimates that continuing with the agreement will not lead to (further) positive results for the client, or if it will not be able to perform the agreement properly.
Article 5 / Cancellation and rescheduling of appointments
- If the client cancels the appointment made by her/him for a consultation within 24 hours before the relevant appointment, the contractor will charge the costs and the client is obliged to pay them. Appointments canceled or rescheduled before 24 hours before the appointment will not be charged.
- If the client does not appear at an appointment made by him/her for a consultation, the costs will be charged and the client is obliged to pay them.
- The Contractor reserves the right to reschedule or cancel appointments if it is unable to properly implement the agreement or if there is an urgent private reason for doing so.
Article 6 / Payment for meditation training and workshops
At the start of a meditation training for which registration is required, as well as at the start of a workshop, the payment must be credited to the contractor’s account, or must be paid by card or cash before the start.
Article 7 / Cancellation by the client of meditation training and workshops
The Client must notify the Contractor of any cancellation or change by e-mail or telephone.
Article 8 / Cancellation by the contractor of meditation training and workshops
The contractor has the right to cancel meditation training and workshops, without stating reasons, or to refuse a client. The contractor undertakes to confirm the cancellation or refusal by email and in that case will refund 100% of the amount paid by the client up to that point, with which the agreement has been terminated, without further obligations to each other.
Article 9 / Confidentiality
- The Contractor is obliged to maintain confidentiality with regard to everything discussed during or in the context of the coaching conversations, the meditation training sessions or workshops.
- In the event of imminent danger to the client or society, the contractor reserves the right to break the confidentiality and will inform the authorized and designated authorities.
- If, on the basis of a statutory provision or a court decision, the contractor is obliged to provide confidential information to third parties designated by the law or the competent court and the contractor cannot invoke a right recognized or permitted by law or by the competent court in this regard of change, the contractor is not obliged to pay compensation or compensation in another form.
Article 10 / Liability
- The Contractor does not accept any liability for damage caused by or in connection with the services it provides.
- The contractor’s liability is limited to the invoice value of the order for that part to which the liability relates, unless the order has a term longer than six months, in which case the liability is limited to the invoice amount owed over the last six months.
- The Contractor is not liable for direct or indirect damage suffered by the Client as a result of actions or decisions taken as a result of or during a coaching process, a meditation training, a meditation lesson or a workshop. The client remains responsible at all times for choices made.
- Any liability of the contractor for trading loss or other indirect or consequential loss, of whatever nature, is expressly excluded.
Article 11 / Processing of data
Inner Nature complies with the GDPR law. How client data and privacy are handled is stated in the Privacy Statement on the Inner Nature website (www.innernature.nl/privacy).
Article 12/ Prices and quotations
- All quotations made by the contractor are without obligation, with regard to price, content and delivery time and expire after 30 days.
- Quotations are based on the information available to the contractor.
- An agreement is concluded at the moment that the agreement signed by the client for approval has been received by the contractor.
Article 13 / Payment conditions
- Payment for a coaching consultation takes place by pin or cash at the end of a consultation or, if that is not possible, by bank transfer, whereby the payment term is 14 days after the invoice date. In the case of an online consultation, the payment must be in the bank account of Inner Nature before the next consultation takes place, or if this next consultation takes place longer than 14 days after the consultation to be paid, the payment term is 14 days after the invoice date.
- Payment for a meditation training or workshop takes place before the start of the relevant training or workshop via bank transfer or on the day of the training or workshop before the start, by pin or cash.
- Payment for a meditation class for which no registration is required takes place before the start of the class, by pin or cash.
- In the event of late payment or default of payment, the contractor reserves the right to terminate the execution of the agreement with immediate effect. From that moment on, the contractor also owes statutory interest on the outstanding amount.
- In the event of any objections regarding the invoice, the client must notify the contractor in writing within two weeks of receipt of the invoice.
Article 14 / Complaints procedure
- If the client has complaints about the work performed, he/she must make this known in writing to the contractor within 14 days of the complaint arising.
- After taking cognizance of and discussing the complaint with the client, the contractor will implement the chosen solution as well as possible.
- The client is aware of the complaints procedure and can, if no solution is found between the client and the contractor within 6 weeks, turn to the disputes body of which the contractor is a member. In the event of a dispute between the client and the contractor regarding the handling of personal data, the client has the option of submitting a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
- The parties will only appeal to the judge or supervisor after they have made every effort to resolve a dispute in mutual consultation.
Article 14 / Amendment, explanation and location of the General Terms and Conditions
- These General Terms and Conditions can be viewed on www.innernature.nl and can be viewed or obtained at the practice address of the contractor.
- In the event of an explanation of the content and purport of these General Terms and Conditions, the Dutch text thereof is always decisive.
- The most recently determined version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement is always applicable.