OSHO Bardo is a guided meditation intended for anyone who wants to bring greater understanding, relaxation and awareness into everyday life and death. This meditation was released by Maneesha James and Sudheer P. Niet, first on CD and in English. Now it is also available in an app (ITunes and Android) in 10 languages including Dutch, voiced by Sudheer P. Niet and myself (Sonar de Munnik).
‘Bardo’ means a ‘transition time’ and as such it is a time of a heightened potential for inner transformation. The original Bardo Thödol was an ancient method used in Tibet to aid the transition of the dying. Osho has asked for a new, more contemporary version to be created that supports people who want to live and die consciously and with joy.
OSHO Bardo can be used as a regular meditation to help us to relax and know more awareness and joy in our everyday lives. It is also a preparation for the crescendo of life and the greatest experience of letting go that we will encounter—letting go of life itself.
This guided meditation can be used by anyone of any religion or spiritual belief. It’s for
- anyone who would like to live and die consciously
- anyone who would like to be able to relax while remaining present and alert
- anyone who has a fear around living or dying
- those already familiar with meditation as well as those who would like to learn how to meditate
- caregivers of those who are ill or dying
is a process that supports you
in living and dying,
with the awareness of who you are
at your deepest level
and of the joy that this brings.